Bicycles For Humanity

Welcome! Take a look at here at Bicycles for Humanity's Victoria Chapter to see what else is going on!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Projects- Xtracycles and Boats!

Had a little left over energy last night. Hatched a plan to get a couple of projects going with this blog as motivation. I hope to document both of thes projects on a (more) regular basis.

Project 1)
I have had an Xtracycle up and running for some months now. Its setup on a white aluminum MTB frame. Rides awesome- but I am drawn to STEEL. Got a twenty something year old BRC mountain bike frame. (BRC = Boyes and Rosser Cycles) Some of their bikes were pretty well set up. Follow along as I shove an Xtracycle on it- including disc brakes. And its Black. Photos to follow.
Project 2)
A partly finished Cedar Strip Canoe. How much time will I have- or is this a new-years resolution? 18 feet at the water line and nicely making wake..........

No comments:

Post a Comment