Bicycles For Humanity

Welcome! Take a look at here at Bicycles for Humanity's Victoria Chapter to see what else is going on!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blogging. Day 1

Okay, here goes. I get such good entertainment value from reading the blogs out there- mostly related to the Yuba Mundo- that I thought I should try and hammer one out myself.
Warning: This may, or may not, last!
My everyday ride is a Kona Ute- great bike, but I felt the need to join the club and get a Mundo. (is it a club or a cult?) I now have a BLUE (and its a bright blue) Mundo. Awesome. Stay tuned for chat on it.
Other stuff in the stable- an older Kona Chute for mountain biking, and a homemade bakfiets project bike. The fiets runs great, the bak (box) hasn't got underway yet. My wife has a Civia Loring- which I got her for her birthday- although she claims it was really for me.
The goal (for me) is to become increasingly self propelled as a family- with very young toddlers this is hard- but they are becoming better travellers for sure!
Most of my bike activity is tinkering in the shop after the rest of the household is tucked in asleep. Updates on the Mundo soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment